"ALF allows us to distinguish the key people that we need to be speaking to, speeding up the overall time it takes to win new business and follow our key clients."
Sam Eads, First News
"ALF allows us to not only find new clients, but provides the resources required to raise brand awareness in a way that saves time and money, allowing us to continue to serve our current customers."
Alex Jordan, Image Source
"Over the past twenty years ALF has never been far from my desk, for anyone selling advertising space ALF is like gold dust."
Ian Dowds, Vice President UK, Specific Media
To read more ALF testimonials, view our Hall of Fame:
"BRAD is like the bible! If it's not in BRAD then it's generally not worth considering using. If they stopped publishing BRAD I would not know where to start!"
Carrie Webster, Mindshare
"BRAD's simple interface and even easier list-building and storing capability has actually changed the way we do things from slow and laborious to quick and genuinely fast-reacting."
Simon Evans, Lubetech
To read more BRAD testimonials, view our Hall of Fame:
#BRADINSIGHT TWITTER FEED
The new BRAD connect
BRAD connect is an indispensable tool that will streamline your media planning. Use the new agile and accurate search to return relevant results and rapidly pinpoint the media you were hunting for!
For example, BRAD connect allows you to:
• Precisely find all media with content related to your client’s products, services and budget
• Select all advertising products within your chosen media channel or market sector
• Explore UK regions to target all media in your client’s catchment areas
• Review all of the latest industry statistics from ABC, BARB, Jicreg, Rajar, NRS and BPA• Save, manage and refine your lists for efficient media planning
How does it work?
Quickly refine your media list using the new faceted search, which is media neutral and consistent across all channels.
Contact us and book yourself in for a free trial and discover the new BRAD connect for free! Please use the form below* or call us on 020 7715 6423.
Please note that for training purposes, calls may be recorded.
* By submitting your information you agree to our new cookies policy.